Money is never enough and we often have to spend some extra cash from our savings on unforeseen expenses. See the next tips and take advantage of them to find out that you can be more productive, organized and thrifty person.
Get Your Finances in Order
1. The first and most important step is to make a monthly budget. And find out what are the unnecessary costs you can cut from your monthly expenses.
2. Set a savings goal for the month, the next 6 months or the whole year.
3. Compare some rates online of different providers and make sure you are getting competitive rates for all services like - car, rent, cell services and etc. If you don’t want to switch your provider, just call and see if the company can low or change the price for the service and negotiate with him.
4. Plan how to improve your credit score.
5. Set a monthly or yearly goal and calculate how much money you need to save for your retirement.
Some Steps You Need To Follow to Earn More Money
6. Sit back and think about your favorite hobby. Is it possible to turn it into a business? Why not? We live in a dynamic world, open for new ideas! Try! 7. Write down your dreamed business plan.
8. And the logic step after that is to create a checklist of tasks you need to do to put your dreamed business plan into action.
9. Why not start a blog and promote yourself and your ideas?
10. Something very important for every social media geek is to delete or untag every embarrassing photo of himself. Sounds strange but you can avoid your future employer to find it.
11. Start to follow blogs relevant to your hobbies, future business goals or passions.
12. Don’t be shy and comment on those blogs and why not to write and e-mail to the blogger to start a conversation. My favorites are those for outdoor gardening, they are beautiful, colorful and extremely useful at the same time. They give me ideas how to maintain my garden without spending a lot.
13. Google your name and see what is the first impression about you online. HINT! If you use Gmail, sign out of your account and see what an ordinary google user sees.
14. Join some of the sites for freelancing to earn more cash.
15. How do you imagine yourself after a year or maybe 5? Write down your professional and personal ideas and goals.
16. Make a vision board. Sounds childish but this is how you will visualize your thoughts.
17. Join LinkedIn and Twitter. You will have access to the latest news in the business and political world in your pocket.
18. Make sure all the information in your LinkedIn is correct, updated and your profile is competitive to the others.
19. And something about your favorite topics and hobbies... find out the best and most popular influencers and follow them on Twitter.
20. Set up your e-mail and start to receive some job alerts from your favorite job boards.
21. Trade for cash by taking some clothes to the consignment store.
22. E-mail or chat with old roommates, classmates, friends or acquaintances to catch up, maybe you will find a new possibility for future work.
23. Update your CV, cover letter and portfolio and be prepared for action in every moment.
24. Search for some old colleagues and managers for future recommendations.
25. Set up your Google alerts for the latest news about the industry you are working in.
It’s easy, right? Now, it’s your turn to act! This is a free investment for your future well-being. All you need is a little time, concentration and the exact words to promote yourself. I’m sure you will collect the fruits of your work someday and you will be happy when you achieve the final goal.