Today I just want to give you a straightforward personal recommendation, so here goes:
What if you could:
- Show your kids how they can finally make their wishes come true
- Help your child experience systematic accomplishment again and again (after you're done, you'll know for sure they will ALWAYS be okay...)
- Show your child the way to repeated success and the pride of achievement
- Help your child feel significant and competent... because now their success does NOT depend on their teachers, or even you!
- Give your child a TRUE SENSE OF PURPOSE (it'll carry them through thick and thin, for the rest of their lives)
Well, if you ever thought about teaching your kids or grandchildren (or yourself for that matter!) about goal setting using the Law of Attraction, then this is definitely something you'll want to check out.
The “Go for Your Goals – for Kids’ books contain great illustrations, and immediately engage the imagination, as they speak to children in words they (and YOU!) can understand...
They build on the natural skills that kids (and anyone else for that matter) already have, like dreaming and pretending.
All in all, it's great stuff for kids about how to strategize to achieve what they aim for, and learn good reasons why they should do all this. And with that, the motivation they need before they can apply themselves and learn.
There's also a book for the parents by the way...
Have fun with your kids.